Jack Armour Sprinter Polarised Safety Glasses
- Whether you are on the road, in windy conditions, on a bike, or on the boat, the semi-rimless design of the 722 Sprinter is ideal to wear at just about any work site.
- The bronze/grey polarised lens efficiently and effectively blocks out glare.
- The Category 3 bronze/grey polarised lens blocks out 87% of ambient light and provides UV protection, without compromising on clarity. The bronze/grey polarised lens enhances colour contrast.
- The feathered pivot-style nose piece allows you to rotate the nose pads to comfort fit the frame to your face.
- The 2.00mm razor thin temples makes the Sprinter ideal to wear with earmuffs. At 23grams, the Sprinter is extremely lightweight, adding to wearer comfort.
- The Sprinter is certified to AS/NZS1337.1 as a medium impact resistance safety glasses. The lens provide UV protection and is hard coated for that extra layer of protection. It comes with a protective microfibre drawstring bag for added protection.