At WorkwearHub, we are not happy unless you are. You can return your purchase for an exchange, full refund or store credit within 60 days of purchase. Your items must be unused, in original condition with all tags attached and returned in the original packaging. It is FREE to return your order to us, but your original shipping cost will not be refunded.
TO RETURN YOUR PURCHASE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
- Contact us by Email or Phone first and request a Return Merchandise Authorisation Number (RMA). This is so we can manage your returned item. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Toll Free PH 1300 488 573.
- Complete the returns form found in your post bag. Please remember to include the RMA number and reason for return.
- Take the Australia Post Returns Label out of the bag that was sent with your order. You will need this.
- Re-wrap the item to be returned so that it is in the same condition as you received it and place it back in the original post bag.
- Peel off the BOTTOM HALF of the Australia Post Returns label. This has the tracking number and barcode on it for your records. This is for you to keep.
- Affix the rest of the Australia Post label to the outside of the parcel, making sure to cover the original address label to avoid confusion. Note: Please do not stick the label directly on boot box or clothing bags. Items must be placed in a post bag.
RETURNS TO WORKWEARHUB
1 Davo Court
Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
*** IMPORTANT ***
Please note any items marked as CLEARANCE on our website are final and cannot be returned for a refund or exchange, unless the item received is faulty or incorrect.
WorkwearHub does not sell used products. Your item must be returned in new and unused condition with all tags attached and in the original packaging.
The shipping cost of your order will not be refunded.
Shoes or boxed items will not be accepted for return without their original boxes intact and in original condition. These boxes are considered part of the product. If your item shows any evidence of wear (including, but is not limited to, deodorant, cologne or cigarette smells, rips, tears, stains, bent or damaged product tags) it will be returned to you and your refund voided. Please try on shoes or boots on a carpeted surface to ensure no damage occurs to the soles. Shoes showing signs of wear on the sole, or with a missing or damaged box, will not be accepted for return.
We will refund your purchase within 7-10 days of receiving the item. Your refund will be issued through the same payment method used to make the original purchase, excluding the original shipping cost. If the product was ordered with a promotional voucher or coupon, we reserve the right to refund any amounts due to you by issuing you a voucher to the value of the order (excluding the shipping cost). We also reserve the right to request the return of any free gift that may have been included with the original purchase or deduct the value of the gift from your refund.
If you would like to exchange your goods, we recommend placing a new order on our website for the exchange product at the same time as returning your original items for refund to avoid exchange items selling out. We also offer store credit which can be applied to your account. Please let us know this when you call.
Our Quality Control team try to ensure that all products are of a high quality when they leave the warehouse. In the rare circumstance that your item has a defect, please send it back to us with the Return Form filled out and the goods will be assessed. We may also consult with the supplier and/or manufacturer. If the product is found to be faulty you will receive a full refund excluding the shipping cost, otherwise the product will be returned to you. This may take longer than 7-10 days as a third party may be involved in the assessment process.
For additional information contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 488 573