Bison XT Ankle Lace-Up Boot with Zip
- Wide fit sole sizing minimises trip hazards, eliminates rub zones, and maximises surface area grip.
- Bison Grip nitrile rubber outsole compound and multidirectional tread design delivers maximum grip on all surfaces.
- Antipenetration IMFLEX insole uses thermoforming technology to allow for additional comfort at the heel strike area as well as up to 20% more flex across the forepart of the foot. Insole complies with ISO 20345:2004 International Safety Standards.
- Lighter weight EVA midsole for improved flex and better impact absorption.
- A unique 4 layer heel support system for enhanced heel and lower leg stability to prevent ankle roll.
- Proven durability materials; abrasion, heat and chemical resistant, organic fat, oil, and acid-resistant.
- Ergonomic rocker bottom sole aids forward motion, reduces wearer fatigue, and reduces the risk of toe trip and heel strike slips.
- Nitrile rubber outsole offers extreme protection up to 300 degrees Celsius.
- Innovative self-venting footbed base (SDVS: Self Dispersing Venting System) and breathable lining, combine to enhance heat dispersion and reduce moisture (sweat).
- Moulded footbed compound, with athletic arch support, provides compression-resistant cushioning and improved support.
- Thermo Performance support foam moulds to the wearer's heel to provide personalised support, for a custom-fit comfort.
- Steel toe cap.
- STANDARDS - Certified to AS 2210.3:2019 Lic. BMP 708413 and EN ISO 20345:2011 Lic. BMP 708414. Class 1 SBP, SRC, FO. (EH) ASTM F241317 Sect 5.5.
- SUITABLE INDUSTRIES - Construction & Trades, Infrastructure & Civil, Agriculture & Forestry, Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing.
For our Australian customers, WorkerwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.