Bisley Womens Taped Two Tone Hi Vis Soft Shell Jacket * - Yellow/Navy
Leaves warehouse in 2-5 Business Days
Bisley Womens Taped Two Tone Hi Vis Soft Shell Jacket
- Reflective tape in hoop pattern around body with biomotion configuration on sleeves for day/night visibility
- Fabric waterproof rating: Up to 7,500mm H2O
- Showerproof garment
- Mechanical stretch showerproof twill with bonded internal fleece
- Eyelet ventilation under arms for breathability
- Sleeve cuff adjusters reduces water entering over wrist
- Two waist pockets with zipper closure
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.