Steel Blue Wagga 110mm Hiker style lace-up ankle boot
- Water-resistant Suede leather
- Combat Superknit linings and stitched in nylon thread
- Non-Corrosive Lacing
- 200J Safety Steel Toecap
- Padded collar and tongue
- Directly moulded Polyurethane midsole for greater shock absorption
- Antistatic Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole for superior wear properties
- Heavy-duty, flexible anti-bacterial non-woven insole
- A full length footbed that is inserted into the footwear to offer additional support and comfort
- Australian/NZ Standard AS/NZS 2210 3
- American Standard ASTM F2413
- European Standard EN ISO20345
Steel Blue is backed by a manufacturers money-back 30 day comfort guarantee.
Established in 1995, Steel Blue has grown to become Australia's largest and leading manufacturer of safety footwear. Based in Western Australia, its reputation is built around innovation and comfort - Steel Blue's goal is to provide workers with a more comfortable working boot.
The company's investment into research and development has resulted in Steel Blue being the first to introduce multiple new cutting edge products gaining recognition through its accomplishment of various industry and business awards. Success at these awards is an endorsement of the high calibre and quality of Steel Blue's footwear.
Steel Blue's range includes safety and work boots for all industries and come with comfort guaranteed.
Find "Steel Blue 100% Comfort" at WorkwearHub today.