ProChoice VENTED Hard Hats - HHV9
- 9 Points of Ventilation for Increased Air-Flow
- Low Profile, Lightweight Design
- Easy locking system for fast on/off application
- Webbed Harness cradling system to ensure correct hat position and promote ventilation
- Angled Peak deflects rain from wearer in extreme weather
- Built in sweat band for added comfort
- Approvals: AS/NZS 1801 - SAI Global Certified Lic 20500
- Available in 9 Vibrant Colours: Yellow, Fluoro Yellow, Red, Orange, Blue, Green, Black, White, & Fluoro Watermelon
- Impact resistant ABS Material
- Also available unvented
For our Australian customers, WorkwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
Paramount Safety Products was founded by the late Rob Bird in 1992. With 30 years' experience in stockbroking Rob recognised a potential opportunity to supply personal protective clothing and equipment to the growing resources industries. He started by recycling gloves and this small venture quickly developed in the supply of other safety equipment that was to become ProChoice Safety Gear.
ProChoice Safety Products comply with Australian and European safety standards, where possible, are designed for performance, safety, comfort and style, and are competitively priced.
The Prochoice Safety Products range continues to expand to meet the changing requirements of industry. Find an extensive selection of personal protective equipment from ProChoice at WorkwearHub.