Uvex Profi Ergo Safety Glove
- very good grip in wet and oily areas
- coating on palm and parts of the back of the hand
- certified in line with EN 388:2016 (2 1 2 1 X)
- suitable for work with touch user interfaces
For our Australian customers, WorkwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
UVEX's mission is to protect people no matter what industry. Whether it be wielding or riding, UVEX is creating products for your safety! UVEX is a partner of elite international sport, and they equip over 1,000 top athletes across the world. They get involved with various major sporting events like the Red Bull District Ride 2014 and the DATEV Challenge Roth 2016.
WorkwearHub are proud to sell the new UVEX 'X-Flow' boots. The 3 X-Flow, 3 X-Flow zip side and the 2 X-Flow zip side. We also stock other UVEX products, from earmuffs and safety goggles, to gloves and cleaning fluid. UVEX uses specific technology when creating their X-Flow range.
- BIONOMX: Biomechanics to help the interaction between the footwear and the ground.
- i-PUREnrj: A cushioning system to minimise fatigue
- CLIMAZONE: Innovative climate control system to help breathability
- Multipe Fit: Offers multiple widths in the same length in core sizes
UVEX also provides a 30 day comfort guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the comfort of Uvex safety boots, you may return it to the pace of purchase for a refund or an exchange.