- True to size
Uvex 2 X-Flow Zip Side Safety Boot are a lightweight boot that optimises movement efficiency and stability. This boot is ideal for our customers who are trades people, public sector employees or electricians who are working both indoors and outdoors.
Need a boot that provides maximum ankle flexibility without sacrificing support? Look no further, these are for you. Workwearhub stock the Uvex 2 in sizes 6 AU/UK to 13 AU/UK.
Did you know that Uvex offers a 30 day comfort guarantee on their footwear? Try a pair of correctly fitted footwear and if you are not satisfied with the comfort you may return it for an exchange or refund. The footwear must not be excessively damaged or mistreated and be accompanied by a receipt.
Uvex-65468 Protective features -
- Electrically resistant (EH)
- Lightweight & insulative composite safety toecap
- 300°C heat resistant outsole
- Slip resistant (SRC)
- Seam free scuff cap and heel counter for durability
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Zip side for a quick exit when required
Comfort features -
- High energy return uvex i-PUREnrj cushioning system designed to minimise worker fatigue compared to traditional polyurethane foam cushioning.
- uvex bionomx uses biomechanics in design to harmonise the interaction of footwear with the ground and the body so that it performs as one system.
- uvex climazone optimises breathability and internal air flow.
- uvex multiple-fit system offers multiple widths in the same length in core sizes.
- uvex x-flow range is certified to accommodate the uvex tune up foot-type specific footbed system
For our Australian customers, WorkwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
UVEX's mission is to protect people no matter what industry. Whether it be wielding or riding, UVEX is creating products for your safety! UVEX is a partner of elite international sport, and they equip over 1,000 top athletes across the world. They get involved with various major sporting events like the Red Bull District Ride 2014 and the DATEV Challenge Roth 2016.
WorkwearHub are proud to sell the new UVEX 'X-Flow' boots. The 3 X-Flow, 3 X-Flow zip side and the 2 X-Flow zip side. We also stock other UVEX products, from earmuffs and safety goggles, to gloves and cleaning fluid. UVEX uses specific technology when creating their X-Flow range.
- BIONOMX: Biomechanics to help the interaction between the footwear and the ground.
- i-PUREnrj: A cushioning system to minimise fatigue
- CLIMAZONE: Innovative climate control system to help breathability
- Multipe Fit: Offers multiple widths in the same length in core sizes
UVEX also provides a 30 day comfort guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the comfort of Uvex safety boots, you may return it to the pace of purchase for a refund or an exchange.