Canterbury Tactic Short
- 100% polyester taslon 110gsm
- Elasticated waist short with internal drawcord
- Side seam pockets with mesh lining
- Back patch pocket
- Large CCC embroidery on left leg
- Our model Tommy is 178cm tall
- Tommy is wearing a size 30
In 1904 three men began making tough woollen garments in a small town of New Zealand, they named their company after the area they settled Canterbury. From its very beginnings this was a brand rooted in the New Zealand soil, like the Kiwi landscape itself, it was rugged and uncompromising.
For over a century Canterbury has dedicated itself to making stylish, crafted products that are built to last.