Bisley Stretch Cotton Short Short
- Stretch mid-rise fit with a curved waistband for comfort and movement
- Two angled side pockets
- Two back patch pockets
- Coin pocket on the right-hand side
- YKK® zipper
- Bisley exclusive Fresche® bacterial treatment to prevent odour
- Our model Tommy is 178cm tall
- Tommy is wearing a size 30
For our Australian customers, WorkerwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.