UVEX Sportstyle Safety Glasses
- Featherlight safety glasses with a sporty design
- Frame colours: black/blue
- PC lens, clear
- Certified to AS/NZS 1337.1
- Marking AS / NZS 1337.1 - XIO 0 W 166 FT CE – 2C-1.2 W 1 FTKN CE
- Reliable UV 400 protection
- Optimum visibility thanks to uvex lens shape
- With uvex supravision sapphire coating: extremely scratch-resistant with nano technology for easy clean
- Soft, adjustable nose piece and soft, non-slip ear pieces (uvex duo component technology) ensure a secure, pressure-free fit
For our Australian customers, WorkwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
UVEX's mission is to protect people no matter what industry. Whether it be wielding or riding, UVEX is creating products for your safety! UVEX is a partner of elite international sport, and they equip over 1,000 top athletes across the world. They get involved with various major sporting events like the Red Bull District Ride 2014 and the DATEV Challenge Roth 2016.
WorkwearHub are proud to sell the new UVEX 'X-Flow' boots. The 3 X-Flow, 3 X-Flow zip side and the 2 X-Flow zip side. We also stock other UVEX products, from earmuffs and safety goggles, to gloves and cleaning fluid. UVEX uses specific technology when creating their X-Flow range.
- BIONOMX: Biomechanics to help the interaction between the footwear and the ground.
- i-PUREnrj: A cushioning system to minimise fatigue
- CLIMAZONE: Innovative climate control system to help breathability
- Multipe Fit: Offers multiple widths in the same length in core sizes
UVEX also provides a 30 day comfort guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the comfort of Uvex safety boots, you may return it to the pace of purchase for a refund or an exchange.