Buckaroo Shoulder Braces
- This product complies with AS/NZS 1906:4:2010 – Reflective materials (Hi vis component).
- Allows for better distribution of weight and relieves some of the strain that can affect the lower lumber. This is achieved through the weight being transferred to the wearers shoulders as opposed to their back.
- Will only fit the padded belt range.
- Fully adjustable using the 3 moulded plastic tri-slides for easy positioning.
- The flat tri-slides avoid twisting of the straps (this is an issue with clip on systems).
- Note: The braces straps should fit firmly against the wearers body and not hanging loose. The leather ‘Y’ section should sit toward the top of the wearers back and the chest strap should fit centre across the widest part of the wearers body.
- Once the braces have been affixed and are comfortable for the wearer, they don’t ever need to be removed from the tool belt. The belt and braces combo now mimics a jacket. The front chest strap simply unclips for easy removal of your belt and braces combination.
- Sizing Available: One Size Fits All. Larger sizes can be manufactured upon request.