Puma Tanami 630347 Scuff Cap Boot.
- Composite toe-cap.
- High quality waxed leather upper.
- Water-resistant waxed leather upper.
- 300c heat resistant rubber sole.
- Puma Gel pad system embedded in the heel, coupled with a pu/Poron insole for maximum comfort.
- Electrical hazard rated providing additional protection against electrical shock.
For our Australian customers, WorkwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
In 1924, Adolf and Rudolf Dassler set up a shoe factory in Germany and named it Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. Some 20 years later during WW2 the bitter rift between the two brothers escalated. A few years later they parted ways and formed two separate businesses Adidas and Puma. The rivalry between the 2 businesses continued and these two great multinational brands remain competitors today.
Puma is known globally for its football boots, sports shoes and apparel. Puma also offers a range of safety shoes and boots manufactured using composite materials. The footwear integrates high performance, safety and comfort and whilst allowing wearers to enjoy the outstanding style which is synonymous with the Puma brand.
Order Puma safety footwear from WorkwearHub today.