Bisley Quilted Bomber Jacket
- Diamond stitch design quilted polyester wadding with sherpa-fleece body lining for warmth and lined taffeta sleeves for comfort
- Chin guard zip stopper to protect your neck and chin
- Multi-functional zip pockets including internal mobile phone pocket
- Elasticated rib knit hem and sleeve cuff
- Sleeve lining: 100% Polyester Taffeta 52gsm
- Body lining: 100% Polyester Sherpa 270gsm
- Polyester/Cotton 2x2 Rib Knit
- Our model Zac is 183cm tall
- Zac is wearing a size L
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.