Puma Pursuit Cloud Safety Shoe
- Microfibre upper with breathable textile inserts
- BreathActive functional lining
- Anti-fatigue midsole - provides maximum cushioning with up to 55% active energy return
- 300 degrees heat resistant rubber outsole made of a unique waffle pattern providing slip resistance and self-cleaning properties with POWER PLATE torsion control element
- Composite Cap
- TPU protection in the toe area
- Anatomically designed insole provides a high level of cushioning and the antibacterial textile surface ensures optimal climate control and minimizes odors
In 1924, Adolf and Rudolf Dassler set up a shoe factory in Germany and named it Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. Some 20 years later during WW2 the bitter rift between the two brothers escalated. A few years later they parted ways and formed two separate businesses Adidas and Puma. The rivalry between the 2 businesses continued and these two great multinational brands remain competitors today.
Puma is known globally for its football boots, sports shoes and apparel. Puma also offers a range of safety shoes and boots manufactured using composite materials. The footwear integrates high performance, safety and comfort and whilst allowing wearers to enjoy the outstanding style which is synonymous with the Puma brand.
Order Puma safety footwear from WorkwearHub today.