Canterbury Packaway Bag II
- 100% Polyester with PU coating
- 65 x 28 x 28cm dimensions
- Two way zip opening through centre of bag
- Wide nylon webbing straps
- Detachable long shoulder strap
- Shaped front and side panel details
In 1904 three men began making tough woollen garments in a small town of New Zealand, they named their company after the area they settled Canterbury. From its very beginnings this was a brand rooted in the New Zealand soil, like the Kiwi landscape itself, it was rugged and uncompromising.
For over a century Canterbury has dedicated itself to making stylish, crafted products that are built to last.