Hard Yakka Legends Pant - Khaki
The Hard Yakka Legends Pants are your best work mate.
- Reinforced in multiple high abrasion zones for toughness; including front internal pocket bags, back hip pockets and ruler and cargo pockets.
- Triple stitched inleg, front and back crotch seams to prevent tearing.
- Knees reinforced with Cordura for extra protection from stress when kneeling.
- Wearer's left pocket features bellowed cargo pocket with smart phone pocket secured with tab, plus tool pocket.
- Wearer's right pocket features provision for ruler, tool and pen. Released lower part of the pocket prevents the ruler digging into the leg.
- Provision to insert knee pads.
- Relaxed fit and articulated shape means the pants move with you and fit the shape of your body.
- Darts at the front and back of the knee reduce pulling and tearing.
In the 1930's David K. Laidlaw founded a small clothing company in his parents' house in Brunswick Victoria. He named the company "Yakka", a word derived from the Aboriginal word for work. It's a word that David took to heart and before long Hard Yakka was born. With the focus Þrmly on producing workwear that excelled and led the way in every area, the business went from strength to strength to become one of the largest clothing suppliers in the Southern Hemisphere.
In the 1970's Hard Yakka cemented its position as an Aussie icon with the launch of the famous "Railway" commercial featuring the Hard Yakka chant written by Mike Brady and in the 1980's the famous "Haulpac" commercial was to become as iconic as the company itself.
In 2007 Pacific Brands acquired Hard Yakka and even with its overwhelming successes, the company stayed true to the spirit of its founding father and continued to look for new, innovative and better ways to do things.
Find Hard Yakka at WorkwearHub as they say "Nothing's tougher"!