Steel Blue Hobart Elastic Sided Safety Boot Nitrile Sole size 15 and 16 only - Black
Steel Blue Hobart Elastic Sided Safety Boot
- Cowhide water-resistant fullgrain waxy (or Nubuck) leather
- 200J Safety steel toecap
- Directly moulded polyurethane midsole for great shock absorption
- Antistatic Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole for superior wear properties
- Heavy-duty, flexible anti-bacterial non-woven insole
- A full length foodbed that is inserted into the footwear to offer additional support and comfort
- Australian/NZ Standard AS/NZS 2210.3
Established in 1995, Steel Blue has grown to become Australia's largest and leading manufacturer of safety footwear. Based in Western Australia, its reputation is built around innovation and comfort - Steel Blue's goal is to provide workers with a more comfortable working boot.
The company's investment into research and development has resulted in Steel Blue being the first to introduce multiple new cutting edge products gaining recognition through its accomplishment of various industry and business awards. Success at these awards is an endorsement of the high calibre and quality of Steel Blue's footwear.
Steel Blue's range includes safety and work boots for all industries and come with comfort guaranteed.
Find "Steel Blue 100% Comfort" at WorkwearHub today.