Canterbury Cotton Harlequin Short
- 100% Cotton drill short
- Elasticated waist with drawcord
- Felled side seams and side vents
- Side pockets
- Large CCC print at right hem
- Our model Tommy is 178cm tall
- Tommy is wearing a size 30
In 1904 three men began making tough woollen garments in a small town of New Zealand, they named their company after the area they settled Canterbury. From its very beginnings this was a brand rooted in the New Zealand soil, like the Kiwi landscape itself, it was rugged and uncompromising.
For over a century Canterbury has dedicated itself to making stylish, crafted products that are built to last.