Charger AIRWEAR Polo Shirt
- Printed sleeve and front design
- Breathable AIRWEAR back neck yoke
- AIRWEAR grid structure of fabric expands and lifts moisture to surface
- AIRWEAR grid structure allows maximum airflow between the body and garment increasing drying times
- More breathable and quick-dry in comparison to cotton fabrications
- Anti-bacterial treated
- Wash N Wear characteristics
- Complies with AS/NZS4399
- Complies with AS/NZS4602.1 - Class D
- Complies with AS/NZS1906.4 - Class F
All Visitec workwear is covered by a 100% workmanship guarantee.
Visitec Workwear has now become a market leader in Australia and New Zealand for high visibility workwear apparel.
In 1995 Visitec began pioneering high visibility work shirts that were lightweight, breathable, colour retentive and meet all Australian and New Zealand standards. This led to the birth of the Visitec Genuine Microfibre Work shirt and Visitec Workwear.
Visitec's design, technology and function innovative means their workwear is manufactured to the highest quality and design standards. The industrial strength workwear is designed for hard working environments and comprise many features including the patented Comfort Crotch and the trademark Visitec Racing Stripes. The garments are covered by a workmanship guarantee and have passed rigorous testing including stability, UV protection, abrasion resistance, colour fastness, fit and durability.
See WorkwearHub for a great range of Visitec Workwear - "Be safe, be seen in Visitec".