Caterpillar Hi Vis Triton Insulated Taped Jacket
- Windproof fabric with durable water-resistant finish giving you full protection
- Lower front and left chest zip pockets
- Left chest mesh panel
- Quilted insulated body for warmth and maximum performance
- 4-way stretch fabric panels at elbows for comfort and mobility
- Removable hood
- Hidden storm cuffs
- Adjustable cord locks at bottom sides for optimal fit
- Durable contrast overlays on elbows and shoulders
- Drop-tail hem
- Shell 1- 100% polyester material
- Shell 2- 100% nylon material
- Lining- 100% polyester material
- Insulation- 100% polyester material
For our Australian customers, WorkwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
CaterpillarFounded in California in 1925, Caterpillar is now the world’s largest manufacturer of construction equipment and is recognised worldwide by its trademark “Caterpillar Yellow” symbol and the CAT logo. CAT branded workwear and footwear has been manufactured globally for many years. Whether the most intense job, extreme climate and terrain or demanding task at hand, CAT workwear and footwear offers function, performance, comfort and durability when you need it most.
The range of CAT workwear featured at WorkwearHub is extensive. From cargo shorts, pants, jackets and tee-shirts to certified industrial Hi Vis range, their products are designed to keep you safe and comfortable whilst performing the toughest of jobs.
WorkwearHub also has a broad range of CAT boots from steel toe safety boots to light industrial boots; these are available in many size options.
The WorkwearHub inventory includes the latest and most popular CAT models - you'll find just what you need.