Blundstone Style 318 Workfit Lave Up Zip Side Safety Boot
- Wheat nubuck zip side ankle safety hiker
- High quality, anti bacterial comfort lining
- TPU toe guard
- PORON® XRD™ in the heel strike zone for increased shock protection
- Polyurethane (PU) midsole/thermo urethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack - Oil, acid and organic fat resistant. Outsole heat resistant to 140°C
- Full length removable PU footbed - anti bacterial, breathable and washable
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank-ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Full heel breast with arch support for ladder and gantry safety
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap
- Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification 1-ID 2815
- Certified to: Standard ASTM F 2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
The iconic Blundstone boot is one of the most trusted, well-known and recognizable footwear brands in Australia. Blundstone's proud heritage now stretches over three centuries and the company continues to be a 100% Australian family owned company based in Hobart, Tasmania.
Since 1870 Blundstone has made tough, no nonsense footwear for rural, work and outdoors. The company continue to strive for excellence and in 1979 Blundstone became the first Australian footwear manufacturer to receive a Design Award from the Industrial Design Council of Australia. In 1986 it was the recipient of an Australian Export Award. The Blundstone team maintain a strong sense of community and provide support to many worthwhile causes including a donation of 3,000 pairs of boots for the Queensland relief effort cleaning up after both the devastating floods and cyclone Yasi in 2011. At the time, CEO for Blundstone, Mr Steve Gunn said, "It is critical that people who are working around the clock in wet and treacherous conditions have their feet protected by a decent pair of boots." Find the trusted Blundstone footwear today at WorkwearHub.