Not Available in New Zealand
Blundstone 883 Womens Safety Jogger
- Black breathable nylon upper, anti-static uniform jogger
- Lightweight, comfort fit designed specifically for women
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining
- Removable PU foam footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection heel insert for greater shock absorption and comfort
- Anti-bacterial, washable, and breathable footbed
- XRD® inserted into the forepart of the innersole
- Rubber outsole has a high coefficient of friction for increased grip/slip resistance and durability. Oil, acid, and organic fat resistant. Heat resistant to 140˚C. Slip-resistant
- TPU toe guard and heel torsional stabilliser
- Elasticated laces for quick fastening. Standard laces are also included
- Tongue pocket to hide laces and reduce trip hazard potential
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Nylon shank - ensures correct step flex point and assists with torsional stability
- Airport friendly
- Broad fitting 200-joule impact-resistant composite toe cap
For our Australian customers, WorkwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
The iconic Blundstone boot is one of the most trusted, well-known and recognizable footwear brands in Australia. Blundstone's proud heritage now stretches over three centuries and the company continues to be a 100% Australian family owned company based in Hobart, Tasmania.
Since 1870 Blundstone has made tough, no nonsense footwear for rural, work and outdoors. The company continue to strive for excellence and in 1979 Blundstone became the first Australian footwear manufacturer to receive a Design Award from the Industrial Design Council of Australia. In 1986 it was the recipient of an Australian Export Award. The Blundstone team maintain a strong sense of community and provide support to many worthwhile causes including a donation of 3,000 pairs of boots for the Queensland relief effort cleaning up after both the devastating floods and cyclone Yasi in 2011. At the time, CEO for Blundstone, Mr Steve Gunn said, "It is critical that people who are working around the clock in wet and treacherous conditions have their feet protected by a decent pair of boots." Find the trusted Blundstone footwear today at WorkwearHub.