Bisley Womens X Airflow Ripstop SS Shirt
- Bisley X Airflow™ ventilation at multiple heat stress areas
- Two chest pockets with touch tape closure
- Pen division on left chest pocket
- Two-piece structured collar
- Bisley exclusive Fresche® antimicrobial treatment to prevent against bacteria, mould, and viruses
- 100% Cotton Ripstop 150gsm
- 100% Cotton Open Mesh 125gsm
For our Australian customers, WorkerwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.