Bisley Womens X Airflow Ripstop LS Shirt
- Women’s fit
- Bisley X Airflow™ ventilation at multiple heat stress areas designed to keep you cool
- Twin Bisley signature chest patch pockets with touch tape closure
- Left pocket with pen division
- Hidden roll up sleeve tab in sleeve pocket
- Two piece structured collar
- Contoured shape two piece sleeve
- Buttoned, adjustable sleeve cuff
- Bisley signature contrast yellow bartacks, button hole and neck trims
- Our model Tiffany is 175cm tall
- Tiffany is wearing a size 8
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.