Bisley Womens Taped Hi Vis Stretch V-Neck Shirt - Orange/Navy
Bisley Womens Taped Hi Vis Stretch V-Neck Shirt
- T400 stretch fabric for durability, fit & comfort
- Stretch reflective tape in hoop pattern for day/night visibility
- Distinctive and practical v-neckline and extended placket closed front shirt
- Two piece contrast collar for back neck sun protection and professional look
- Front panelling and curved hemline with side splits for better fit
- Two button down chest pockets
- Adjustable buttoned sleeve cuff
- UPF 50+ sun protection rating
- Bisley exclusive Fresche® bacterial treatment to prevent odour
For our Australian customers, WorkerwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.