Bisley Womens Taped Hi Vis Fleece Jumper - Orange
Bisley Womens Taped Hi Vis Fleece Jumper
- Premium low-pill polyester fleece
- Stretch reflective tape in hoop pattern around body with biomotion configuration on sleeves for day/night visibility
- Oversized cross over stand collar with contrast inner collar
- Panelled front with bust and waist shaping with inseam waist pockets
- Elasticated rib knit hem & sleeve cuff with thumb opening
WorkerwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.