Bisley Womens H Taped Hi Vis Rain Coat
- Waterproof and breathable fabric
- Waterproof rating: Up to 20,000mm H20
- Reflective taped H pattern with extra hem tape
- All seams are seam sealed
- Storm flap with touch tape and zip closure
- Built in concealed hood
- Adjustable 1/2 elasticated cuff with touch tape tab closure
- with PU Coating 300D 180gsm
- 100% Polyester Mesh Lining 120gsm
For our Australian customers, WorkerwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.