Bisley Womens 3M Taped Hi Vis Maternity Drill Shirt * - Yellow/Navy
Bisley Womens 3M Taped Hi Vis Maternity Drill Shirt
- 3M 8910 Reflective taped 'Hoop' pattern around body
- Shaped front bust panel seam
- Two front inverted pleats below waist
- Two chest pockets with button down flaps
- Two piece contrast coloured structured collar
- Left pocket with pen division
- Two button adjustable sleeve cuff
- Contrast coloured lower panel on body and sleeves
- Durable, reinforced stitiching
For our Australian customers, WorkwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.