Bisley Hi Vis Taped Fleece Hoodie
- Reflective taped hoop pattern around body
- Premium polyester low pill fleece
- Shaped hood with contrast internal lining
- Internal rib collar for extra comfort
- Full open front zip for easier accessibility
- Front contrast kangaroo style shaped pockets
- Rib cuffs with thumb opening
For our Australian customers, WorkerwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.