Bisley Hi Vis Recycled LS Drill Shirt
- 56% Cotton, 44% RPET 140gsm
- 100% Cotton Open Mesh 125gsm
- Lightweight recycled blend fabric
- Reflective tape hoop pattern
- Two chest pockets with button down flaps and pen division
- Two piece contrast coloured structured collar
- Vertical cotton mesh back ventilation
- Underarm cotton mesh ventilation
- Left pocket with pen division
- Two button adjustable sleeve cuff
For our Australian customers, WorkwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.