Bisley Hi Vis Drill LS Shirt
- 2 front chest pockets with rounded edges and button-down pocket flaps
- Full button-through style
- 2 piece contrast coloured collar with collar stays
- Left pocket with pen division
- Contrast coloured panel on lower front and back and lower sleeves
- Double layered back yoke panel
- 2 button adustable sleeve cuff
- All natural cotton fibre assists in the control of static electricity
- Excellent sun protection with a rating of UPF 50+
Bisley is one of Australia's fastest growing workwear brands.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.