Bisley Flex & Move Stretch Denim Cargo Cuffed Pants
- Durable stretch knit denim terry for superior comfort and movement
- Stretch mid-rise fit with curved stretch waistband for comfort and movement
- Cuffed stovepipe style with heavy gauge thread and reinforced stitching
- Double layered knee for durability
- Multi-functional pockets including two oversized cargo pockets with Cordura® reinforcements for durability
- Our model Zac is 183cm tall
- Zac is wearing a size 32
WorkerwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.