Bisley Closed Front Mens Cotton Drill SS Shirt
- Half closed button front placket
- 2 cargo chest pockets with button down flaps
- Left chest pocket with pen division
- Centre back box pleat with stitching detail
- Triple stitched seams for extra durability
- 2 piece structured collar
- Contrast natural coloured buttons
For our Australian customers, WorkwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.