Bisley 5 in 1 Rain Jacket
- Fully seam-sealed waterproof outer shell
- Zip-out reversible body warmer
- Detachable, zip-out sleeves
- Heavy-duty two way zippered front opening
- Internal and external embroidery access
- Hip pockets with hand warmers
- Multiple security pockets
- Multiple ID holders on inside and outside of jacket
- Elasticated sleeve storm cuffs with fastening
- Chin guard prevents irritation from the zipper against neck
- Concealed Hood in Collar
- 100% PU Coated Polyester 300D
- 100% Polyester Fleece Lining 210gsm
- 100% Polyester Mesh Liner
- Proflec Reflective Tape - H Pattern
For our Australian customers, WorkerwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.