Bisley 3M Taped Hi Vis Cool Lightweight LS Shirt - Orange/Navy
Bisley 3M Taped Hi Vis Cool Lightweight LS Shirt
- 3M 8910 Reflective taped ‘hoop’ pattern around body
- Two chest pockets with button down flaps and pen division
- Two piece contrast coloured structured collar
- Vertical cotton mesh back ventilation
- Underarm cotton mesh ventilation
- Panelled front with bust and waist shaping
- Full gusset sleeve cuff
- Yellow/Navy & Orange/Navy comply to day/night AS/NZS 4602.1:2011
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.