Bisley 3M Taped Cool Lightweight Shirt LS - Yellow/Navy
Bisley 3M Taped Cool Lightweight LS Shirt
- 2 piece contrast coloured collar with collar stays
- 2 flat, buttoned-down chest pockets with mitered corners
- Left chest pocket with pen division
- Back double mesh, vertical vents with natural cotton mesh
- Double layered yoke on upper back
- Reinforced, top-stitched seams
- Two button adjustable full gusset cuff
- Contrast coloured panel on lower front and back
- Taped around sleeves and body in Hoop Pattern
- Underarm natural cotton mesh vents for increased airflow
Bisley is one of Australia's fastest growing workwear brands.
WorkerwearHub now offers Refundid for your return. You can receive an instant refund, before your send your items back, at no cost to you.
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.