Oliver AT 55-330Z Hiker Safety Boot with Zip
- Water-resistant nubuck leather
- TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing
- COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odor for optimum freshness and hygiene
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection
- Heavy-duty Kevlar™ stitching across all critical seams for increased durability
- COMFORTcushion® impact absorption system with PORON™ helps protect the heel and ball of your foot
- NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort
- Snug fit heel contour system for enhanced Achilles support and ankle stabilisation
- NANOlite® footbed with a gently raised surface to help reduce fatigue
- Oliver SOFTstride® open-cell low-density urethane foam built into the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support
- Convenient quick-release side zip
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static
- AT's dual-density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock-absorbing PU midsole and hard-wearing rubber outsole for superior durability
- Resistant to 300°c surface contact
- Deep tread profile, with self-cleaning design, delivers superior traction the roughest of terrain
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils and acids, cut, split, and crack resistant
In 1887, James Oliver started making tough, durable work boots for farmers and miners in the goldmining region of Ballarat in Victoria. Having failed at his own quest for gold, he returned to the trade of boot-making to establish the business of Oliver & Stevens. Oliver Footwear is now led by Andrew Oliver, a fourth generation descendant of its founder who is undoubtedly proud to mark the 125th anniversary of the company in 2012.
Oliver Footwear is committed to product innovation, technology and manufacturing advancements and provides a range of footwear to address the needs and demands of tough workplace safety environments. Ongoing investment in these areas and in its staff ensures that Oliver Footwear continues to adopt world's best practice in all parts of the business.
Oliver Footwear, with its HQ still in Ballarat, is now part of the KSW Group, the third largest branded safety footwear company in the world and can proudly claim it's achievement being one of the oldest brands in Australia.
For footwear by Australia's leading safety footwear manufacturer, choose Oliver Footwear at WorkwearHub.