Bisley Zip Front Fleece Hoodie
- Premium low-pill polyester fleece outer with sherpa-fleece body lining for warmth and pongee lined sleeves for comfort
- Hoodie style jumper with shaped hood and adjustable toggle
- Two inseam hand-warmer pockets
- Sleeve pocket with reinforced panels and lower back mobile phone pocket to keep phone secure while working
- Elasticated rib knit hem and sleeve cuff with thumb opening
- Our model Zac is 183cm tall
- Zac is wearing a size L
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.