Magnum Women's X-T Boron Mid CT SZ WP
- Premium Clarino upper, combined with a highly durable, abrasion-resistant mesh keeps you comfortable all day.
- Lightweight composite toe-cap
- MAG-DRY PRO waterproof, breathable bootie membrane
- Scanner safe ghillie and rustproof hardware
- Flexible lightweight lasting board
- Contour moulded PU footbed for increased comfort
- DTA Fork shank Pro for stability and durability
- Added heel stability & protection
- Compression moulded RECOIL midsole absorbs impact and provides all-day support and comfort
- M-D Traction + slip & oil-resistant rubber outsole delivers all the grip and durability
- Certified to AS 2210.3:2019 SB WR HRO SRA
- Vegan friendly
The Hi-Tec Sports Company formed in the UK in 1974 introduced Magnum Boots some eight years later. The Magnum Boot was designed for the FBI training centre that needed a high top, black tactical boot that was lightweight, in essence, they made a tactical boot using sport shoe materials. This revolutionary product was then improved and adapted to provide all leather, all weather, steel toe versions and following success in the US, Magnum footwear has been embraced by law enforcement, military and emergency service staff throughout the world.
Magnum is the only Uniform footwear brand to offer the ion-mask™ technology. Originally developed by the British Army to ensure soldiers' clothing remained impermeable to chemical warfare agents, Magnum applied this technology inside a plasma chamber and invisible to wearers.
The protective layer of ion-mask™ is over one thousand times thinner than a human hair. The technology is molecularly bonded and impregnated through every single fibre in the material. This treatment makes it extremely durable without affecting the look or feel of the product. Furthermore, ion-mask™ lasts as long as the material itself and is not compromised by everyday wear.
WorkwearHub stocks Magnum footwear and can recommend it for it's tough, highly technical characteristics with the comfort of sports shoes for everyday wear.