Canterbury Women's Tonal Tactic Short
- 110gsm 100% polyester taslon
- Side seam pockets
- Elasticated waist with drawcord
- Side vent detail
- Tonal CCC keyline embroidery on side left leg
- Our model Coralie is 175cm tall
- Coralie is wearing a size 10
In 1904 three men began making tough woollen garments in a small town of New Zealand, they named their company after the area they settled Canterbury. From its very beginnings this was a brand rooted in the New Zealand soil, like the Kiwi landscape itself, it was rugged and uncompromising.
For over a century Canterbury has dedicated itself to making stylish, crafted products that are built to last.