Bisley Womens Taped Stretch Jeans
- 3M Reflective taped ‘Hoop’ pattern around leg
- Stretch denim for extra comfort
- Regular fit leg and waist
- 5 pocket jean with 6 belt loops
- YKK branded zip front fly
- Reinforced riveted stress points
- Double stitched seams for extra inforcement
- Stonewash finish
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.