Leaves warehouse in 2-5 Business Days
Bisley Womens Taped Hi Vis Cotton Drill Coverall
- Reflective tape in hoop pattern around body with biomotion configuration on sleeves and legs
- “Drop back” zip feature so whole garment does not have to be removed to use a toilet
- Design registered innovation
- Centre front zip closure
- Multi-function pockets
- Double layer knee for durability
- Buttoned sleeve cuff
- UPF 50+ sun protection rating
- Bisley exclusive Fresche® bacterial treatment to prevent odour
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.