Bisley Women's Taped Cotton Cargo Pants
- Reflective biomotion tape
- Mid-rise fit with a curved waistband for comfort and movement
- Straight leg style
- Two angled side pockets
- Coin pocket on the right-hand side
- Utility pocket on the right-hand side
- Cargo pocket on the left-hand side
- YKK zipper
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.