Bisley Womens Stretch V-Neck Closed Front Shirt
- T400 stretch fabric for durability, fit & comfort
- Distinctive and practical v-neckline and extended placket closed front shirt
- Stand collar for back neck sun protection and professional look
- Front panelling and curved hemline with side splits for better fit
- Two buttoned down chest welt pockets
- Adjustable buttoned cuff and optional roll up sleeve tab
- UPF 50+ sun protection rating
- Bisley exclusive Fresche® bacterial treatment to prevent odour
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.