Bisley Womens S/S Taped Hi Vis V-Neck Polo
- Bisley signature perforated heat applied reflective tape in hoop pattern for day/night visibility
- Lightweight, breathable polyester mesh
- Button-free v-neckline
- Front panelling and curved hemline with longer back for better fit
- Contrast coloured ribbed collar and cuff with double hi vis tipping
- UPF 40 sun protection rating
- Bisley exclusive Fresche® bacterial treatment to prevent odour
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.