Bisley Womens Flex & Move Stretch Cotton Shield Cuff Pants - Olive
Leaves warehouse in 2-4 Business Days
Bisley Womens Flex & Move Stretch Cotton Shield Cuff Pants
- Stretch mid-rise fit with curved waistband for comfort and movement
- Cuffed tapered stovepipe style
- Double layered shield panel on front upper leg
- Built-in knee pad for comfort, reinforced with Cordura® for durability
- Multi-functional pockets
- UPF 50+ sun protection rating
- Garment washed to create a worn in look
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.