Bisley Women's Flex & Move Cargo Short
- Stretch mid-rise fit with a curved waistband for comfort and movement
- Cordura® highlights at high abrasive areas for extra durability
- Two angled side pockets
- Two back patch pockets
- Coin pocket on the right-hand side
- Pen pockets on the left-hand side
- Mobile phone pocket on the right-hand side
- Two side cargo pockets with touch tape flaps
- YKK® zipper
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.