Bisley Women's Flex and Move Jeggings
- Mid-rise slim fit
- Stretch knit denim terry with an elastic waistband for extra comfort and movement
- Double-layer knee for extra durability
- Functional front pockets
- Mobile phone patch pockets on side panels
- Cordura® highlights at high abrasive areas for extra durability
- 83% Cotton, 16% Polyester, 1% Spandex 265gsm
- 97% Nylon, 3% Spandex Cordura® 250gsm
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.