Bisley Women's 3M Taped Maternity Drill Work Pant
- Modern flat front women's fit
- 3M 8910 reflective taped 'Hoop' pattern around lower legs
- Double-layer rib-knit fabric at the top with enclosed elastic for extra support
- Mobile phone pocket on right side
- Two angled side pockets
- Mock front fly
- Twin back hip patch pockets
Bisley began trading around 1950 and is a division of Gazal Apparel Pty Ltd, one of the largest clothing companies in Australia. Long been regarded as one of Australia's most trustworthy, solid and honest brands, Bisley's name originates from the company founders who adopted the name from the town of Bisley in England where a popular post-war annual rifle championship was held.
Today the trademark of Bisley is a Boar, which symbolizes the strong resilient nature of the workwear made by the company and offered by WorkwearHub.